Having a fun seasonal bag is a great way to switch up your look and freshen up your style for Spring! A handbag is an extension of ourselves and everyone has certain features or styles that they look for. Nowadays there are so many to choose from and available at all price points, which I love! They now even offer vegan leather styles which I’ve seen a lot of while pulling for this post! I guess Pamela Anderson was on to something!!
I often get bag envy and I always thought it would be fun to host a bag borrowing night with your close girlfriends. Each person would bring a handbag from their personal collection and puts it into a mock-up display area. Then everyone shops them and selects one to borrow for the season. Serve cocktails and some apps and you have yourself a fun girl’s night!
A Spring bag is essential in creating your look for Spring/Summer so here are a few of my favorites I have spotted recently;
I love this graphic, zentangle-like pattern and is a versatile style, shape, and color for the season. It’s now on sale at Kohl’s for $51.75!!
I love this one by Elf is $210 and has hand stitching and brass stud details. This style comes in a few colors, I personally love the tan/nude color! The over the shoulder strap makes it even better!
This crossover style is so cute with the tassel detail and chevron stitching pattern. Find this at Nordstrom for $228, or use this as inspiration and find a similar style at your local TJ Maxx or Marshalls.
I love this fringed tote that has this subtle ombre effect! This bohemian style is sold through Free People and is $198.
Last but not least, my personal obsession, this crossbody from Anthropologie, on sale for $58. This is available in both silver and peach and has these beautiful medallion cut-out designs. It is also available in other colors and as a tote version!
Boy did I need this next item the other week when I was grocery shopping, unloaded my entire week’s worth of groceries at checkout, only to realize my wallet was still in my other purse I used the night before! Ahhh!! An added bonus, if you are like me and love bags but struggle with keeping them tidy and organized, this will be a huge time saver for that. It also makes it super easy to swap out for your other bags on a whim. (this is on my wish list!)
This one from Open Sky is available online for about $21!
- Adjustable size – Easily collapse the organizer to a smaller size by using the buttons located on each side
- Two zipper pockets on each side
- large middle section where you can place large items (like the iPad or a book)
- pockets in the front and back for you to reach for smaller items conveniently without having the item drop into your purse
- Strong enough to sustain possible external damages, so go ahead and throw your purse around. You are safe now 🙂
- With hidden handles to allow you to take the purse hanger in and out of your purse. This feature allows you to switch purses in an organize fashion and never again leave something behind
Happy shopping girls!
- Abstract Canvas Tote: http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2479058/reed-rk40-abstract-tote.jsp
- Over the Shoulder Boho Bag: https://www.balielf.com/products/tribal-child-sea-sand?pp=0
- Garden Rose “Nella” Crossover: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/vince-camuto-nella-crossbody-bag/4265470?cm_ven=pinterest&cm_cat=social_organic&cm_pla=cc&cm_ite=5103211&crlt.pid=camp.JruQ5D15iVJr&mr%3AtrackingCode=F7DE21C4-44B6-E511-80F9-0050569419E4&mr%3AreferralID=NA
- Blue Ombre Fringe Tote: https://www.freepeople.com/shop/salty-seas-fringe-tote/
- Pascala Vegan Leather Bag: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/35350396.jsp?color=080&cm_mmc=LS-_-Affiliates-_-UBAokkJVcos-_-93722&utm_medium=UBAokkJVcos&utm_source=AFFILIATES&utm_content=UBAokkJVcos&siteID=UBAokkJVcos-Hn8jR38OuJkdhBBVpuawzg#/
- Bag Organizer: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AWWJ85nLok01MAAM_yAW-FVUPdcZ-nJ_aKt5aD_JeRkIK1Y9bXPTV_qVGN3KFK4yL8O2IzjaG4UH3PNPA_6G1Zo/